Ignacio L. Vallarta 399, Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
V399 Vallarta offers premier upscale living in the heart of the Zona Romantica.
Quality studios, one- and two-bedroom units with excellent finishes throughout.
No hills to climb and only 3 blocks to the beach.
It is frequently known as Olas Altas, Romantic Zone, Basilio Badillo, South Side or Old Town. These are, in fact, names of well-known streets and areas in one of Puerto Vallarta's most happening colonias, or neighborhoods: Emiliano Zapata. And even though the name of a leading figure in Mexico's 1910 revolution doesn't have as much allure as some of these other unofficial monickers, we are partial to it, as it is its official name.
- Just as in El Centro, there isn’t a single street not worth exploring in Emiliano Zapata, and the best way to do so is on foot, particularly along some of the streets mentioned above.
- Also, walk along Lázaro Cárdenas, the longest street in Emiliano Zapata, traveling east-west, and gradually revealing the original small-town nature of the colonia as you head inland.
- Visit the Saturday morning markets (see below), great places to shop and meet locals and expats.
- Enjoy a latte at one of the coffee shops along Olas Altas. It's the best way to take in the neighborhood's vibe!
- Check out the Southside Shuffle every other Friday along Basilio Badillo (in season).
- Explore the restaurant scene in Emiliano Zapata. Many international cuisines are well represented here, and there is something for every budget.
- Spacious heated pool with a great ocean view and 2 heated Jacuzzis
- Relaxation areas & lounge on roof top
- Quiet street, located in the center of the "Romantic Zone", on a level street with no inclines in the most popular restaurant and night life area of Puerto Vallarta and only 3 blocks to "Los Muertos" beach
Call for inventory